It’s the ultimate source of information for all campers, hikers and outdoor adventurers. From basic fighter aircraft and navigation to fear management and disaster management strategies, this complete course includes:
The read: Understand basic survival skills, such as reading the weather, and preparing things, such as a pocket survival kit.
Camp: Find the best place, build the appropriate shelter, organize camp, stay hot and make tools.
Food: What to eat, what to avoid, where to find it and how to prepare it.
- First Aid: A comprehensive course in emergency / wilderness medicine, including maximizing survival in any climate or injury.
- Disaster Survival: How to Respond to Natural Disasters and Hostile Situations – and How to Survive When All Services and Supplies Are Cut Off.
- Self Defense: Arm yourself with basic melee techniques.
- Security: Protecting your family and property from burglary, burglary and theft.
- Climate and terrain: Overcome every place, from the tropics to the poles, from the desert to the mountains and the sea.